Franchise information aggressive worldwide progress and agent depend YOY enhance
AUSTIN, TEXAS March 13, 2023 — Keller Williams (KW), the world’s largest actual property franchise by agent depend, stories year-end outcomes, having achieved vital worldwide progress, expertise milestones, and topped franchise and company tradition rankings.
“In our 40th yr of enterprise, we continued to develop our agent depend,” mentioned Gary Keller, govt chairman of KW. “As an organization, we’re well-positioned because the place for entrepreneurs to thrive.”
On the finish of 2022, KW was dwelling to 174,019 brokers in the USA and Canada and 17,858 brokers working outdoors of the USA and Canada, for a complete of 191,877 brokers worldwide – a 2 p.c enhance over FY ’21.
“Closing out 2022, it’s clear that taking a brand new itemizing is more durable than ever,” mentioned Marc King, president of KW. “To that finish, we’re singularly targeted on enabling our brokers by coaching, teaching, masterminding, modeling, expertise, and extra to cost the storm and place their companies to proceed to develop over time, irrespective of the market.”
United States and Canada (manufacturing in full yr 2022)
- As of Dec. 31, KW brokers closed greater than 1.1 million transactions.
- KW brokers closed $472.9 billion in gross sales quantity.
“Trying forward, we’re happy with our long-term progress path as our agent companions transfer to take further market share by the market shift – as now we have all through our historical past,” mentioned King.
“Our good points can finest be seen by evaluating our outcomes to 2019, which mirrored a housing market not influenced by traditionally low mortgage charges and COVID-19 financial situations,” mentioned King.
“In comparison with 2019, throughout the U.S. and Canada, our agent depend and gross sales quantity jumped 9.2% and 34.7%, respectively,” mentioned King.
Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) (manufacturing outdoors U.S. and Canada in 2022)
- KWW brokers closed 77.8 thousand transactions in 2022.
- KWW brokers closed $15.7 billion in gross sales quantity in 2022.
“Ten years because the launch of KWW, our continued speedy tempo of multinational progress showcases how entrepreneurs globally are thriving at Keller Williams,” mentioned William E. Soteroff, president of KWW. “In 2022, our worldwide agent depend jumped greater than 20 p.c and we skilled double-digit proportion will increase throughout most of our progress indicators.”
Exterior of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s areas embrace: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Bonaire; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Germany; Greece; Guyana; Honduras; Indonesia; Eire; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; São Paulo, Brazil; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Sint Maarten; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Spain; Suriname; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
Company and Business Highlights
- In Oct., KW introduced an growth into Switzerland.
- In Oct., Forbes ranked KW one of many World’s Best Employers.
- In Oct., Franchise Instances ranked KW No. 11 of their rating of the Top 500 U.S. franchise programs.
- In Oct., The Shut ranked KW because the Best Real Estate Company to Work for Total.
- In Oct., Franchise Enterprise Overview ranked KW a Top Franchise for Veterans.
- In Oct., Franchise Enterprise Overview named KW a Most Profitable Franchise.
- In Nov., Forbes ranked KW as one of many World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies.
- In Dec., KW revealed a continued 10-year $1 million dedication to Community First! Village.
- In Dec., KW introduced an extra function growth of Command, the model’s good CRM-plus resolution.
- In Dec., CareerBliss ranked KW No. 14 on their record of the Happiest Companies.
About Keller Williams
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest actual property franchise by agent depend, has greater than 1,100 places of work and 191,000 brokers. The franchise can also be No. 1 in models and gross sales quantity in the USA.
Since 1983, the corporate has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based tradition that rewards brokers as stakeholders. For extra data, go to headquarters.kw.com.